Saturday, August 20, 2011

I haven't forgotten...

Just wanted to give an update...yes, I've been a bit neglectful of my project here, but I haven't given up on it! I've been trying to get my review blog and facebook page up and running, and it's been pretty successful! I've already been approached by some authors and publishing companies to review books for them, and I've been getting so many books in the mail, I'm starting to get a little bit buried, lol! I am seriously going to try to finish my goal of 100 Newberys by the end of the year though! *crossing my fingers* I have 13 left. Here is what I plan to read to make it to my goal:

1. A Single Shard by Linda Sue Park
2. The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
3. Catherine, Called Birdy by Karen Cushman
4. Penny From Heaven by Jennifer L. Holm
5. Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis
6. Carry On, Mr. Bowditch by Jean Lee Latham
7. Lizzie Bright and the Buckminster Boy by Gary D. Schmidt
8. Whittington by Alan Armstrong
9. The Wanderer by Sharon Creech
10. My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George
11. The Underneath by Jean Appelt
12. Johnny Tremain by Esther Forbes
13. Julie of the Wolves Jean Craighead George

1 comment:

  1. hey are you using booksneeze? just how does it work? do you have to pay or anything?

    ReplyDelete